How about a little music room reveal, eh?
Here's what we started out with:
It wasn't terrible, but there were a couple things we wanted to do for a quick facelift: de-clutter and add recessed lighting.
For the de-cluterring, I did a little rearranging, organizing, and put some things in our garage sale pile. Here's what I ended up with:
It's a lot more functional for us. The next brainstorming sessions needs to be figuring out is how to store our instrument cases.
Next, the lighting. Colt measured it all and cut the holes. After that point, we needed help. The way everything was going to be wired was a little past Colt's expertise and he humbly admitted it. So, we had someone come in and finish the job off for us. He did a great job! Here it is:
I'm so excited about this. The night after he put them in I stood there and flipped the lights on and off, over and over. I'm just so glad we have a de-cluttered and well-lit music room now!